Father Gabriel Richard High School Car Raffle 2023 – Contest Rules
Michigan Raffle License No. R68089
Effective Rules Date – February 2023
- All proceeds to benefit Father Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor (“FGR”).
- Tickets will be sold at $20 per ticket.
- One drawing will be held at Father Gabriel Richard High School in Ann Arbor, MI on April 27, 2023.
- Need not be present to win.
- Winners are responsible for income tax liability.
- Prize winners will be required to provide FGR with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by FGR prior to delivery of the prize.
- Michigan law requires that the ticket purchaser be 18 years of age or older.
- Prize winner may be a minor (under age 18)
- Winner agrees to appear in all promotional materials and have their name and likeness shown.
- All ticket sales end at 12:00 pm on March 30, 2023.
- Winner shall be determined by a supervised random drawing and shall be the first ticket pulled from all purchased tickets.
- Should the raffle not be able to occur on April 27, 2023, the drawing will be held at Father Gabriel Richard High School on April 28, 2023.
- Should the raffle, for any reason, not be able to be conducted at all, a full refund will be given to all those who purchased tickets by March 30, 2023.
- Father Gabriel Richard High School assumes no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or undelivered entries. Entries without proper payment received will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
- In the event of an error of any kind, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the contest.
- The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in lotteries, raffles, or similar programs are not gifts and therefore, the price of entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Father Gabriel Richard High School will follow IRS rules in effect at the time the prize is awarded.